For special occasions and purposes, GlobalSparks and its affiliates/licensees offer scholarships to be used in a specific way. The most common is when you purchase a fee-based membership.
This membership program may change over time. Here are the present terms:
- A scholarship may be applied on any of the qualifying regular-priced fee-based training, event, or service sponsored by GlobalSparks and/or its affiliates or licensees;
- GlobalSparks determines the beneficiaries of all scholarships. Unless specifically requested otherwise by the Member causing a scholarship through the purchase of a paid Membership, and whenever feasible, the scholarship will be awarded to a qualifying charity or individual within the same country;
- The main resource to help determining the beneficiaries of scholarships is the Renor Foundation - IT support to over 2 million charities;
- When selecting a fee-based training or event, the amount is applied against the unused portion of the scholarship, if and when available;
- Valid for a period of one year;
- It may not be used for training/classes/events offered through outside links (ex: Udemy, Coursera, etc.) and/or outside of the GlobalSparks platform;
- Depending on the status of the scholarship program at that time, any remaining balance at time of the membership expiration date may be rolled over for an additional period of time, or donated to another qualified charity (or individual);
DISCLAIMER: This scholarship program is a value-added, voluntary benefit and may be put on hold, disabled, or even terminated at any time and without notice in the event of misuse, abuse, fraudulent use or for any reason deemed necessary to protect the integrity and goal of the GlobalSparks platform. No reimbursement will be eligible for any amount paid into any membership related to any scholarship.
• CONTACTING US